Have a show or event that you’d like to host at our venue? The Community Arts Center regularly rents its spaces to local and national promoters for live events and presentations.
Please click here for our Technical Specifications, for further information please contact Fred Park; Production Director, (570) 327-7655.
For further information and calendar availability, please complete this form:
"*" indicates required fields
- The Community Arts Center agreement with I.A.T.S.E. 636 is a labor only agreement.
- Yellow Card show: First (10) stagehands are non-union, all remaining stagehands required by the call are I.A.T.S.E.
- Non Yellow Card show: First (15) stagehands are non-union, all remaining stagehands required by the call are I.A.T.S.E.
- Riggers: 100% I.A.T.S.E. (2) up, (1) down for a minimum total of (3) on any single call.
- I.A.T.S.E. minimums: 4hr/3hr/4hr IN/SHOW/OUT. 2.5hrs [15 min. break]. 5hr [meal break]. Single call IN, SHOW or OUT 5hrs.
- Rates: Standard rate house/IA is $18.75hr. Rigger and Department Head Rate House/IA $20.00hr.
- Labor rates subject to change without notice.
The Arts Center also is able to assist renters with coordinating additional services, such as advertising placement, outside equipment rental, catering and hotel accommodation coordination, and other needs that are regularly required by artist contract.
- Please note that the Community Arts Center is a smoke-free building.
- The Arts Center cannot accommodate requests for alcoholic beverages backstage or in any other non-licensed area of the building.
- Renters must present a certificate for liability insurance coverage in the amount of $1 million per instance prior to day of show.
- Please be aware that, because the Arts Center offers its patrons an annual advanced seating option, we require a minimum of ten working days between inclusion of your event and first day of public sale. The Arts Center cannot make all seats available to the public until our advanced seating patrons have had the opportunity to purchase the event. THE ARTS CENTER WILL NOT FOREGO ITS OBLIGATION TO ITS ADVANCED SEATING PATRONS, NOR WILL IT DISLOCATE PATRONS FROM THEIR SEATS EXCEPT FOR PURPOSES OF TECHNICAL NEED. THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.
- The Arts Center cannot add additional performances or “hide” add-on performances subject to announced shows having sold out. Our policy is to put ALL performances of an event on sale simultaneously. This is non-negotiable.
- Please be advised that, due to limitations in the structural integrity of the theater as well as concerns about preservation of its decorative arts, hanging points are not allowed in front of or beyond the stage proscenium.
The Arts Center requests that all renters submit their breaking ads or ad copy for review and approval prior to placement of same. Your event cannot go on sale until this obligation has been met.